7 weeks to change the world, 7 weeks to change you.
It all begins in Thailand on July 3rd and finishes August 21st!
- The itinerary is flexible and somewhat unpredictable.
- The cost is $2,800 plus your airfare to get from home to Bangkok and back.
- All other travel is included in the $2,800. Plus you’ll need a bit of spending money.
Be part of a missions experience that will:
- Open your eyes to the world.
- Change your perspective about how mission work is done.
- Challenge you in more ways than one.
Things to you might want to bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Bring a decent camera (no selfie sticks, mobile phones or teddy bears)
- Enough clothes to last you 7 weeks (don’t forget to pack extra underwear)
- Extra money to spend
- Yourself, your ambition, and your heart.
Things you should not bring:
- Selfie sticks
- Teddy bears
- Mobile phones, iPod’s, MP3s, etc.
Application Forms & Flight Details:
- 7 Weeks in Asia Application
- We’ll watch for the best flight and post the details here.
- Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend you to use Tithe.ly (green button below) for simplicity, and reliability.
Pay Through Tithe.ly:
On the form that pops up set the “Give To:” section to “7 Weeks in Asia”
Pay Through Paypal:
Click the “Donate” button on the sidebar (on desktop & laptop computers), or bottom of the website (on mobile phones)
Note: There is a section on PayPal to add a description of your donation, make sure to include, that is it for “7 Weeks in Asia”
There’s only room for 12 so get committed, and get your $500 deposit in. Go to About Us for more contact information.